Remember i always stalk my boss behind? And sometimes I felt like, "he's going to kill me with deadlines?"
Bitter sweet, he colored my life.. high pressure, toughness mind, and also professionalism ( which is i'm not a professional at all)
I always miss the deadlines, i got so many red points, I didn't do any reporting since i got 3 reds. Becomes lazy, and evving slowly.
I promise to myself, after mid semester test... I’ll chase the news (like a really taft anchor woman on tv. lol)
today, after did Industrial Automation exam, I’ve lunch with friends and then ended by visiting my office. Actually, I don't have any project (just flash briefing about an event due on Oct 22th-23rd)
i love my office when the weather is going hot, humid, dry, and killing :(
MIK (my office officially named, but we usually call it Memenci-> Mas Gori found that name)
has the best blower AC in studio, high speed internet connection, and if I’m lucky a cup of ice cream or anything else called foods :D
so today, i stuck in front of the computer. do nothing, seeing the blank page of my blog entry. and...
crap!
My Boss found me... hehehe.
Writing something unnecessary, at first i would to write about this f-weather, but c'mon everybody knows that Surabaya heat is evving crazy!
sooo.... he told me to write something "good" about him. yeahhh.... he is really good (i really mean it)
and I start googling his photos, visiting his page, and I know he is the GOOD BOSS
I often eat his ice cream but he never angry. He treats me for some lunch, and I never treat him back. hehe.
he shows me how to be discipline, reward and punishment (even, i usually got the punishment)
he often criticize on me (especially in my presenting and host ability)
he's not joking about work
but he's joking a lot after meetings, and he's joking to show his achievement.
so, in order to write something good about him. Yes he's kind of good boss and good figure.
i don't have to write them down, my friends and I and everybody knows him had already known, he's good... really good at all :)
and and and, he's very talented!
dare to say, he is the real GURU of broadcaster.
and I’m glad to know him, and learn something precious from him.
- Every Boss in this world always shows his integrity
but my Boss shows his love and caring, that's how we respect on him -
Endika Wijaya



No comments:
Post a Comment