Wednesday, July 15, 2009

too early morn'

okay it's 3.14 in the morning, but I tell you the good news, i've already asleep but I can't keep it longer.
I also dreamed something, not so good but that's normal.
I even think that i'm weird, because in my dream I act like looklet dolls. ahaha (efek keseringan bermain www.looklet.com )
actually, last night I planned to post something about best Indonesians movies (which is i've watched, and made during 90's to 2009, because I live in that era)
but, because I felt really lazy and sleepy, so I postponed until the mood is back ;p
well, another report is that today i'm going to cinema to watch harry potter premier, and the good news again, i'll be the first watching it on its first time played.
it's about 11.45 on this day!
gosh.... i'm sooo excited.
I mean, I really love Rupert Grint a.k.a Ron Weasley, and I'm so missing him so very much (ahahah lebay...)
but, well that's all i've been thinking about.
i'm very happy with my new life.
with family, (including della's annoying stuff like taking my pic and upload it to fb! in embarrassed pose of course... *sigh)
besties (i think my closed girls bit dissapointed on me, because i'll watch harry potter with my another girls)
and my soulsister ;p
(i'll watch harpot with them, we've been friends since we were in jhs. it's been 7 years you know... and I know that friendship always loong lasting ;p

thank you God, you always give me light after dark ;)

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment